Solar controller and thermostat
- When the temperature difference between the solar collector and the tank more than 5 degrees, the switch is turned on. Temperture is measured and displayed on the screen constantly, but the difference is checked every 15 seconds.
- When the temperature difference between the solar collector and the tank is less than 2 degrees, the relay is switched off. Difference checked every 15 seundžių.
- Potentiometer can ask any number from 0 to 100, it rodomasekrane. When the 3-ber sensor temperature reaches the limit switches 2nd relay. Temperature falls below the limit switch turns off.
- Instead of the two sensors (solder the two resistors or cut the track plate) can connect another 2-channel relay module and the necessary sensors connected sequentially on a single cable. For the controller to work after such changes require minimal improvements to the program.
- DS18B20 sensors can be connected 2 or 3 wires.
- The display shows the boiler temperature, collector temperature, temperature difference, 3-ber temperature sensor, potentiometer preset temperature, relay status.
Below is a screen model explanation: K44, 62 – the collector temperature 44.62 degrees,B34, 52 – boiler temperature is 34.52 degrees, S10, 20 – the collector temperature is higher than the boiler 10.20 degrees, a pointer to the top of the first row shows the pump control switch is turned on. In the second row the number 28 is a potentiometer set temperature value. 20.15 is a third temperature sensor value. Among these figures, the arrow down to show that the second switch is turned off, because the measured temperature is lower than set. Widget used the following modules:
|Arduino pro mini
|2 relay module
|1602 LCD display
Online shops Ebay.com or aliexpress.com following modules are available for 9-10 usd to download. Already made a printed circuit board: Electrical diagram Circuit diagram Printed circuit board solder controller Eagle format (. brd and. sch) controller files Made a solar controller and thermostat controller program source code with comments, making it very easy to tune according to your wishes.Editing. used for building the Arduino IDE version 1.0.4 . Program edit, save the controller can be a site http://codebender.cc/sketch:10910 , we only need to create an account. It’s really handy tool. A controller program with frost protection